Skip to main content

Dear All, 

I hope you can assist, I am trying to give a user access so that they can open, receive and download signed documents within Docusign - however, all they can see if my signed documents but cannot see all staff. Have I missed something in the process? This individual does not need full access to upload or send out forms - just view, edit, possibly sign and download.

Please advise?

Thank you

@Tara_OLS 

Hello @Tara_OLS 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

For just view, edit, possibly sign and download, I think user will require the “Admin” access.

DS Admin - Full access to Settings to add/remove/update users and all the settings.

DS Sender - Access to Send documents to be signed, use envelop no access to Admin Settings

DS Viewer - Limited account to log in and view documents with signing functions (no sending)

But you can create the custom “Profile Permission” from Org Admin and you need to check, you have that feature or not. I am sharing one video link where everting is explain about “Permission Profile”

Here is this link: eSignature: How to manage permission profiles (docusign.com)

Thanks!

Hi @Pawan Gangwani ,

Unfortunately the section shown in this video we do not have access to it is all grayed out. However, I did a shared version of my profile but my colleague can only see my documents and not all the others in my inbox, awaiting and resends etc. for all staff. Please help?

Thank you 

@Tara_OLS 

Hi @Pawan Gangwani ,

Unfortunately the section shown in this video we do not have access to it is all grayed out. However, I did a shared version of my profile but my colleague can only see my documents and not all the others in my inbox, awaiting and resends etc. for all staff. Please help?

Thank you 

@Tara_OLS

Can you tell me which “Profile Permission” access that user has? Is it DS sender or DS admin?

Hi @Pawan Gangwani , They are currently sitting at DS Sender with shared access to myself. 

Thanks

Tara

DS Sender can use an only send envelopes and use templates and PowerForms but not edit.

If you can not assign the “DS Admin” then, you can use the delegated administration options to create permission profiles that have limited administrator capabilities. if your account includes the Advanced Administration module. Reach out the DS support to enable that or will require the Plan to enable it.

Here is the link: Delegated Permissions

Thanks!