Skip to main content

I have a template which I have turned into a webform. During creation of the web form I input a question  as a dropdown question stating “Do you rent or own” with the selection of “Rent” or “Own” as the dropdown options and in the “API value” I included the appropriate labels to connect these answers to the template field once the form is submitted. Because it is set up as a dropdown question the actual “API Reference Name” is automatically labelled as “Select_bfaQ9jlc” but as mentioned the “API Value” is “Renter” and “Owner” to correlate with the template. 

So, when I go to activate the form is says I have disconnected links. When I try to connect them, it wont let me choose the appropriate field to connect them to, so I move forward and activate it, and then go to test out the form, I fill it in and the information from the Rent or Own question does not get filled into the template. This happens for all my questions displayed in the styles of checkboxes, dropdowns, dates, etc.

It seems any question displayed as anything other than text field, does not connect back to the template even if I have labeled the API Value appropriately. What am I doing wrong? I have included some screenshots for reference. 

Be the first to reply!