Skip to main content
user can't seem to be moved back into the "active docusign users" list when clicking "add users"

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I understand you are trying to add users, however, can you clarify on that?

Are you trying to add users that were previously closed?

Are you getting an error? And if so, can you provide it?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

thanks for the speedy response. So I received admin access in Salesforce about a week ago so but I've never been trained to use the functions. We have a user who is unable to click the "send with docusign" button within Salesforce to trigger an envelope, she was getting an error message saying to activate an email (which she has definitely done) and we were tinkering around in the Salesforce admin user area for docusign users and somehow she went from the active docusign user list to the inactive one and in my colleagues instruction guide it says this: 1.     See if the new user is visible in the DocuSign Active Users “View”.

2.     If not, go to the DocuSign Inactive Users “View” and check the box for the user in question that you want to add and then click on the “Add Users” button at the bottom.

but when I follow that step, the user does not get moved into the "active users" list, she just stays in the inactive one and I"m not sure where to go from here...

fLB1]This step does not seem to work, at all. The page refreshes but the user remains under the inactive docusign users section.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching back.

Are you checking the Active Users list or the DocuSign Active Users list? Please note that the users you are trying to add have to have an active DocuSign account (meaning they need to be added to the DocuSign account first): https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=tku1629136038406&topicId=asn1631127711166.html&_LANG=enus

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Thank you - my team and I figured it out thankfully. The user did already have an active docusign account but within the Salesforce DS admin user settings, she was missing the: DSProSFUsername ID so once docusign provided that to us, we were able to sync her connection to Salesforce. Hope that might help others out there!