Skip to main content

We switched from other integration for sending documents for signing to Docusign recently in Salesforce not sure if it is possible the following request.

As per our current experience, we send envelopes through Salesforce from multiple users, our expectation like in the other integration is the ability to get the email notifications when a customer review the document or signs it to the email sender, example. I send a document for sign though Docusign using Salesforce and I get the email notification that customer completed the envelope in an email, (example@docusign.com) my peer sends another document using the same integration and get the notification in the mail example@docusign.com, my manager sends another document with the same scenario and get the email notification in example@docusign.com. My question is, is it possible to get individual notifications to our personal company emails as we are the senders and manage different customers instead of checking the email where all the notifications are getting received?

@Jorge.Manzano 

Yes, it's possible to configure DocuSign in Salesforce to ensure that individual users receive notifications to their personal company emails when their envelopes are completed by customers.

DocuSign for Salesforce supports sending email notifications to the email address associated with the DocuSign user who sent the envelope. Each user should have their own DocuSign account linked to their Salesforce user profile. Ensure that the users have configured their DocuSign accounts with their personal company emails.