Solved

How do I enable Salesforce for DocuSign Users to use existing templates when they move from one Salesforce Org to another?

• 30 January 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Salesforce for DocuSign. I am migrating a company from one Salesforce Org to another. I need the DocuSign users to be able to see the templates in DocuSign in the new Salesforce Org. I set the Users up in the new Salesforce Org, and they can see the templates if I make them administrators in DocuSign, but I don't want to do that. Thanks

icon

Best answer by Community Expert 31 January 2019, 14:15

View Original

3 replies

Userlevel 2

There are other Permission Set options in DocuSign along with Template sharing in DocuSign. Template Sharing in DocuSign allows you to share Templates between Users or Groups. The Permission Set options really focus on more of the who can Use, who can Create, who can Share. So I suggest taking one User and making them a DocuSign Sender, then finding a Template and sharing that Template with that DocuSign Sender and see the results in DocuSign and Salesforce.

Userlevel 1
Badge +12

Thanks for the response. It was actually easier than that. I went to the template and told it to "Share with Users". I needed to add the new Users to the list.

Userlevel 2

Excellent, glad the issue is resolved.