Solved

DocuSign eSignature Template for Salesforce Migration in Prod

Badge +1

Hello, 

I created 3 eSignature template from the DAL in Salesforce in sandbox and I need to deploy these templates in Salesforce Production environment which already has the DAL.

Is there a way to easily do it? Export templates and re-upload? Package?

Thank you,

icon

Best answer by Alejandro.Ramos 29 May 2024, 18:52

View Original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi @Pauline,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t been able to download your Envelope Template, but I will assist you in accomplishing your goal.

The option you are looking for should be located in the Envelope Template’s Actions dropdown menu.

For detailed steps on this process, see:

Clone Envelope Templates

If you can’t find the button listed in the Actions menu, you will want to ensure that you are running the latest version of the DocuSign App Launcher package, offered in App Exchange.

As well as having full administrative rights on both DocuSign and Salesforce.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi @Pauline,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Badge +1

Yes thank you very much!