Solved

Documents from Salesforce Record are not auto attaching

• 20 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi, 

I am setting up an Envelope Template and I have selected the checkbox “Attach documents from Salesforce record”. However, when I test this template out the files are not attaching from the ‘Notes & Attachments’ related list even though there is a record there. 

icon

Best answer by Derrick.Tran 26 March 2024, 19:36

View Original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hello @etemkin ,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that the writeback to Notes and Attachments are not working as expected, I understand you already selected the option.

To better understand your issue can you provide the version of the package you are using?

Also, can you confirm that the steps you took are the ones described in the following article: Set Up Document Writeback in an Envelope Template

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@etemkin,

DocuSign Apps Launcher only supports Salesforce “Files”. Documentation HERE. The Notes and Attachments related list is older and can technically include “Attachments”. Will you verify that the document you are attempting to include into the envelope is a “File”? You can do this by adding the “Files” related list to the page layout as well.

If the Files related list is empty, then that is the issue.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hello @etemkin ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!