Question

Change the default status of the Sign Now Button

• 20 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

We have just updated our version of docusign which is integrated with Salesforce.  We have noticed that with this upgrade the button ‘sign now’ is now defaulted to zero (unticked) where as it used to be ticked.  It is just another small step that our workers need to remember to do in their process flow.

Does anyone know if this default can be amended to = 1 (ticked) 

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&rsc_301&bundleId=psy1581360698967&topicId=jba1581360655134.html&_LANG=enus

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

@JackieJ 

The default value cannot be changed. I last worked with the legacy DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce app several years ago and cannot recall, if the default value was 0 or 1 back then.

I doubt that it has changed recently, as DocuSign is no longer developing the legacy app but will continue to support legacy customers and fix issues.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi @JackieJ,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!