Skip to main content

Am trying to create a new room for a recent sale. I enter the tax info and address., fill in the rest of form and hit save. Then that Error calling 3rd party shows up all the time. I have used DTR for years. What is happening?

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the DocuSign Community.

My apologies for the inconvenience, I'm afraid that currently, we have an open bug with our Engineering Team regarding this behavior, the issue appears to be associated with only for some addresses.

For your reference, this is the product issue number: DTRAPI-2719 - 'Error Calling 3rd Party' prompt appears when using Public Records Data

Product issues are worked on by the Engineering team. Their workflow is dictated by the issue severity and number of affected customers. Because of this prioritization, I am unable to confirm a specific turnaround time for this issue to be resolved. 

The current workaround will be to not use the public record option at the moment. Additionally, I suggest that you create a support case, that way a support agent can closely monitor the ticket we have with engineering and keep you posted on any updates from them.

https://support.docusign.com/s/contactSupport

If you are not able to open a  Customer Support case via the above link, you can scroll  down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support.

Please click "Select as Best" below if you found the answer to be a valid solution to your issue. 

Thank you for your patience, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

Best regards,

Rebeca | DocuSign Community Moderator