Skip to main content

The morning on 4th of June we had a problem with all of our Netsuite customers who use Docusign. Due a failure of Docusign, they weren't able to make any transaction in NetSuite.

We allready fixed the problem except we have customers who would like to recieve a Route Cause Analysis of what happend. 

Could you please provide that for us?

Hoping to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Susan Morcus

Client contact Profource

Hello @Susan Morcus,

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

We are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand that are requesting an RCA Docusign failure 4th of June 2024 with Netsuite.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this might cause you, but when it happened did you create a case with Docusign Support? if yes can you provide the case number?

According to https://status.docusign.com/, no incident was reported on June 4th.

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi @Susan Morcus,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for you response.

I did not log a case with Docusign support. Where can I do that? 

We have 4 customers who had ainconvenience on the 4th of July due Docusign.

Hoping you could help me log a case with Docusign.

Kind regards,

Susan

Hi @Susan Morcus,

I hope you are doing well.

To open a support case in the Docusign Support Center, go to the "Get Support" section and select "Open a Support Case". Log in using your Docusign credentials and select a case subject. If you have multiple Docusign accounts, choose the appropriate account to continue. Open a case in the Docusign Support Center

If you’re not able to open a Customer Support case via the above link, you can find below the available phone numbers to contact Customer Support:

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.