Skip to main content

Hi All,

Do you know how you can include a document from a Teams folder in the envelope?

Thanks.

Hello @Peter Bornæs ,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you are looking to add a document form your Team’s folder to an envelope, I would be happy to assist, however, to better understand your issue, can you provide more information?

Are you using the Team’s integration with DocuSign or are you looking to add the needed document directly onto the DocuSign’s web platform? 

If the second, do you not see the option to create an envelope or add documents?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @Peter Bornæs ,

Are you able to provide the information that I previously requested? If so, please do so in a reply to this question so that I am able to further assist you with your issue.

Best regards,

I do not understand the answer to this question.

If a person saves a document in a TEAMS folder and needs to get it signed… right now - the only way I can figure out how to do this is to export the document out of TEAMS and save it on my hard drive - and then open DocuSign in order to load the document from my hard drive into DocuSign.

Obviously, this is a bit labor intensive - especially when one is doing dozens of these a day.  It would be much easier if a person could just go to DocuSign - Start - Envelope - Send an Envelope - Upload - Browse - Teams - etc.

As it stands, I have not figured out a way to incorporate TEAMS into this equation and I’m guessing - this was the original question posted, which still has not been addressed.

If anyone knows of a workaround - please advise.  Thank you.

Hello @username01010101 ,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

My apologies, but an actual response was not provided due to lack of information.

DocuSign has a Teams integration that allows you to send documents from Teams through Teams: Docusign for Microsoft Teams

Regarding uploading a document in Docusign directly from Teams, at the moment Docusign only supports the cloud storages mentioned in the following link: Supported Cloud Storage Providers

Otherwise, you would need to download the Document from Teams into your device folders and select the Browse option when going to upload the document: Add a Document to an Envelope

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,