Skip to main content
Solved

I've recently had DocuSign access granted, but whether I access it via web or through the linked Teams app, it won't work.

• 23 March 2023
  • 2 replies

On the landing page for the website, I don't have the "Upload a document" (or whatever the wording is) window pop up despite being logged in via my company landing page. And if I try to assign something for signing using the "Approvals" app on Teams, every time I add a file and press "prepare" it just says "Something went wrong. Wait a bit, then try again."

Is this one I should be picking up with our IT team - perhaps a permissions thing? Just thought I'd ask here first in case it jumps out at someone as a known issue.

many thanks

Matt

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

Do you have the option to create a new envelope (via a template)?

If you don’t have the option to send an envelope by uploading the document or by template, it could be due to several reasons:

• The DocuSign Admin at your company neglected to add the permission to send documents to your User Profile. If that’s the case, you’ll need to contact the DocuSign Admin to get your user permissions updated.  

• You’re logged into the wrong account. Please confirm that you are logging into the correct account with the proper email address and password. 

• Some accounts are configured for users to utilize templates to send envelopes. If that’s the case, you will need to contact the DocuSign Admin at your company to review your User Profile settings. 

If you do have the option to use a template, then it could be that the option to upload documents is disabled in your permission set, and you would also need the assistance of your account administrator.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hi Nathaly,

Thanks for coming back so quickly on this, and my apologies for the delayed response. Your first suggestion was indeed correct - it turned out to be a permissions issue. I had set my account up a couple of months ago but not needed it until now, and apparently the required permissions were deactivated through lack of use in the meantime.

The relevant team is working on it and I should be able to use it soon.

Thank you once again - very much appreciated!

Matt