Skip to main content
Solved

DocuWare integration > "Request for signature" - displayed user name

• 31 January 2024
  • 2 replies

We have set up an integration between DocuWare and DocuSign.

When having finalized a document in DocuWare, the document is automatically send to a receiver for esignature via DocuSign. However, the integration token between DocuWare en DocuSign has been created/requested on my personal admin account (which is tied to my company email address), this means that every envelope that is sent out via the integration, displays my own name/personal email in the received email to the requested signator.

E.g. “John Doe via DocuSign” 

I would like to make sure that the integration between DocuWare and DocuSign stays “generic” and does not display an admin name. 

Does anyone have an idea on the best approach for this? We can try to register with a different email address to re-create the token - but does this mean we need to manually create a “generic” user within DocuSign for this? As we are also integrated with an SSO Identity provider, we would like to stay away from generic users as much as possible. Any ideas/advice on this?

Thank you

Hello @Niels.Notelaers,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this might cause you, I understand that you have some queries about the DocuWare integration.

We apologize for the trouble but the DocuWare integration is not owned by DocuSign, so we do not have the proper documentation to assist you with this, have you reached DocuWare Support?

https://start.docuware.com/press-center/docuware-adds-docusign

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi @Niels.Notelaers,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.