Question

DocuSign & HighQ integration

• 16 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi there, 

We have been testing the DocuSign & HighQ integration and raised a query with HighQ which they have suggested be raised with DocuSign: 

We can see that no matter which HighQ user sends a document for signing, the email notification appears to come from the user who authorised the integration. It is my understanding that this also means any envelopes, regardless of which user sends for signing, are all sent from the DocuSign account of the user who authorised the integration.

I was just wondering whether there was any way to add additional DocuSign accounts, along with the ability to indicate when sending the envelope who  it is coming from? Ie. the DocuSign account authorising the integration will be an IT employee of sorts but Fee earners would be the ones sending the envelopes to Clients and would therefore like their name on the email notification that goes to the signatories.

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hello @alawless

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the DocuSign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that you want to know if there is a possibility to add additional DocuSign accounts in the integration between DocuSign & HighQ, so these users can indicate when sending the envelope who it is coming from.

This integration is not owned by DocuSign, we do not have the necessary information to provide you a proper reply.

Normally, when setting up an integration, all notifications and envelopes are based on the user who set it up. This creates a consent that provides permission to the user to act on behalf of the other users

If you want or need to separate the users, you would need to grant consent individually, so that each user can authenticate through the integration.

This would depend on the capabilities of the integration, a common scenario is that the Admin user would potentially need to change the way to get consent individually. 

You can get more information at OAuth JWT: Granting Consent (docusign.com) and How to obtain individual consent | Docusign

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @alawless,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.