Skip to main content
Question

Creation of document and automation with Make

• 31 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello,

First of all i’m really new to Docusign and I apologize if my question is super standard, but i did not find any help on the support page. 

I want to automatize with Make the sending of emails with a document to sign, to every new subscriber that is created into my airtable database.

So i want to create an envelope in Docusign with one document to sign but : 

• I don’t want to create a list of recipient now because i don’t know them all yet 
  • I can’t add any field to the word document I uploaded (the drag and drop is not possible)

So I’m pretty stuck...

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @Isabelle ,

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

We are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand that you are trying to automate the envelope sending using Make.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this might cause you, we do not have the necessary information to assist you with this, the Make integration is not owned by Docusign.

Have you tried to contact Make support?

In regards to creating the envelope in Docusign, the envelope that you are trying to create is it to send it now, or later?

Have you reviewed the option to create a template?

To create a template, follow these steps: 1. From the Templates page, select NEW and Create Template. 2. Enter a name and description for your template. 3. Add documents and recipient roles. 4. Set a routing order and add authentication if needed. 5. Define a standard message or add private messages. 6. Set advanced options if desired. 7. Save and close the template. 8. Set signing fields for each recipient. 9. Optionally, pre-fill document fields. 10. Save and close the template. To create a template

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Isabelle,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.