Skip to main content

I have been a ZipForms, DocuSign and DocuSign Transaction room user for several years. I have received this error on more than one occasion in the past 6-10 months. Sometimes I have time to wait for it to "clear up" but it's nothing I'm doing wrong. It just refuses to connect. I've refreshed the tabs but it starts when I am using Zip Form to create and tag the docs in a "package" that when I click NEXT it automatically opens a new window in DocuSign and brings the docs in for further tagging before sending out for signing.

account.docusign.com refused to connect This is what pops up in the window of DocuSign.

I recommend to unlink and then link the zipForm and DocuSign accounts again. Try another browser/clear cache and cookies.

How do I unlink my DocuSign Rooms for Real Estate and zipForm accounts?

How to Sign up for a DocuSign®️ Account

Use this article to do it: http://support.docusign.com/articles/How-do-I-unlink-my-DocuSign-Transaction-Rooms-and-zipForm-accounts

This was happening to me occasionally in the past few weeks with zipforms as well and as of last week I only received "refused to connect" error. I called support and they suggested clearing my cookies and unlinking my docusign but it hasn't worked. My co-worker is having the same problem.

Sandie, have you seen improvement with your zipforms and docusign?

I didn't do anything that was mentioned above -- didn't clear cookies or cache, didn't unlink and link. It resolved itself -- I just had to wait a few hours. It hasn't happened in 2 months.

I have been having the same problem for the past few weeks. I have cleared cookies and cache and unlinked and relinked the docusign account with zipforms. Nothing works.

Allow third party cookies for Zipforms.

I am using google chrome browser and when in zipforms noticed at the top right in the address bar there was a small icon that looked like an eye with a slash across it. Hovering over it revealed it was 3rd party cookie blocking which was "on". There was an option to allow 3rd party cookies for this website that I clicked. That solved the problem for me. Hope it helps someone else.

Allowing cookies also fixed this for me. I added zipformplus and docusign in the "always allow" section

Account refused to connect

Just a quick update - I've never had this happen to me in over 8 years, just started to happen. One "hack" that I have found is that even if it says it can't connect, you can still log in to your DocuSign directly and it will be in your draft folder. All the sign tabs will be there like normal if you connected them to the zip form. Hope this helps

I use Zip Forms Standard and every year or every couple years this happens and I can cannot connect to docusign.  It’s a program and not the web based version.  I’ve linked and unlinked docusign, I’ve made sure pop ups are allowed and nothing works.  This is only on my office computer.  My home computer it works fine.  Super annoying is their a fix for Zip Forms Standard?  And yes everything I have allows 3rd party cookies.