Skip to main content
Solved

Options to Bulk Download eSignature Envelops to One Drive

• 11 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Looking to see if anything has changed in the last few years since the last related community topic around this subject.

I have a retiring associate with several hundred envelops they would like to download to SharePoint or OneDrive.  Does anyone have information on how this might be done other than manually one at a time?

Thanks

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @DBenson100 ! Thanks for your post here!

Well, Docusign has evolved a lot in recent years in terms of storing a copy of documents. Last year, we launched Agreement Actions, where you can create automation so that all your finished envelopes are saved in a cloud service of your choice. Additionally, we are launching IAM, which will also enable you to develop flows (without code) to store envelopes automatically.

Besides that, DocuSign also offers a software called Retrieve, a based tool that retrieves a copy of envelopes and documents that were sent from a user account. The original envelopes and documents remain in the Docusign account.

However, if you are talking about envelopes already sent in the past, one of the possible solutions would be to use the Connect function - available on some plans, where you will configure your OneDrive account and, later, republish all the envelopes you want to store.

To do this, go to Settings (you must be an Admin) > Connect > Add Configuration > Legacy Formats > OneDrive (Legacy). You will enter your credentials and configure how you will store your envelopes.
Later, after you have fully completed the above configuration, you will access the Publish tab (still within Connect) > filter and select all the envelopes you want to store > Publish > select the OneDrive (legacy) configuration you just created > Publish.

I hope I could help you with it!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @DBenson100,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.