Question

Issue with recipient signatures

• 30 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hello everyone. I'm having issues with signing all the envelopes using the Power Automate connector, where the first user can see fields like Signature, Initial, Stamp, Name, Last Name, among others. However, after the first user signs, the other users can only see the Signature and Initial fields. I would like to know what is necessary for all users who need to sign to be able to see all the mentioned fields so that they can drag them to where they want. Thank you very much for anyone who can help.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Does the user need to sign and stamp both?

Badge +1

@Justin Jiang , thank you for your attention. I am using Power Automate to create the envelope and I want all users to be able to choose all possible fields such as: signature, initial, checkbox, text, among others. The document will not have tags and the user will be able to sign anywhere on it. I believe it's some configuration issue and I don't know where to go. I really need help.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @Germano Neto,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.