Skip to main content
Question

how to have long lived docusign embedded signing url in power automate

• 5 March 2024
  • 3 replies

We are using DocuSign connectors in Power Automate to send documents for signature to recipients. I am using the "Generate embedded signing URL" connector. However, this link will expire once the recipient opens and closes the browser. If they reopen the URL, it shows the DocuSign page and indicates that the link has expired.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@irfan908

In embedded singing the signing links expire after 300 seconds (5 minutes) and are one-time use only. You will need to generate a new signing URL each time the recipient wants to access the envelope. There is no option to extend the link expiration or access it multiple times.

How do you redirect the user to the embedded signing URL? The typical use case for Embedded Signing is that DocuSign eSignature will be embedded seamlessly into an existing web page, portal or application.

This DocuSign Support Article provides additional details on Embedded signing in general.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @irfan908,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Badge

Here is an excellent blog post that talks about the solution approach that can be considered to achieve long-lived embedded signing URLshttps://www.docusign.com/blog/developers/long-lived-embedded-signing-urls.