Skip to main content
Question

docusign template assistant for word

• 5 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi Sir/Madam,

docusign template assistant for word  is not available in my o365 tenant. Accordingto Microsoft, they had same issue on their test tenant as well. The “docusign template assistant for word” not populated or roll out in some of the tenant. Im facing this issue in my tenant as well. Their advice to check with Docusign support team to rectify it when it will be fully roll out to all tenant. 

Do you have this issue as well? if yes, what is the advice and resolve this issue?

Hello @Ivan Y ,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

My apologies for the late replay and I’m sorry to hear that the “DocuSign Template Assistant for Word” feature is not enabled for your account. I understand you are looking to enable it.

By any chance do you know if your account has “Document Generation for eSignature” enabled?: Document Generation for DocuSign eSignature

For more information on the “DocuSign Template Assistant for Word”, please view: DocuSign Template Assistant for Word

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @Ivan Y ,

Are you able to provide the information that I previously requested? If so, please do so in a reply to this question so that I am able to further assist you with your issue.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!