Question

DocuSign logs off individual after signing requested document

• 19 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

One of our employees logged into docusign to sign a document.  After they signed the document, they were logged out of docusign and then had to sign back in instead of taking them back to either the docusign home or manage page.  Is anyone aware of why that may happen.  We are using microsoft outlook office 16.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.  I have also reached out to our IT group, waiting for a response.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

How long was the user offline?

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@kaypo919 - Your DocuSign account administrator might have set the security settings on the account to disconnect users at a predetermined amount of time.  The minimum is 1 minute.

It is not clear why it would disconnect the user soon after they signed their documents unless they were in idle for longer than the amount on this setting. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @kaypo919,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.