Skip to main content
Solved

Can you send a link to a docusign document?

• 24 July 2024
  • 8 replies

A member of our C-level team would like to send a group of people an email from within our business email account with a link to a docusign document and also an attachment that is for information only. Is there a way to do that? The document we’re sending for signature requires some explanation, and the sender prefers that the document come from his email address. 

Thanks for your help. I’ve been searching the community postings but haven’t seen anything particular on this topic. 

8 replies

Badge +2

A member of our C-level team would like to send a group of people an email from within our business email account with a link to a docusign document and also an attachment that is for information only. Is there a way to do that? The document we’re sending for signature requires some explanation, and the sender prefers that the document come from his email address. 

Thanks for your help. I’ve been searching the community postings but haven’t seen anything particular on this topic. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @Joette Unks , 

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you are looking for a way to send a link to several people via an email address.

Do they need to sign the same document as a group or do they need to individually sign the same document?

If its individually thenith PowerForms, your business can generate on-demand, self-service documents for signature. You’ll be able to eliminate document preparation time (by using a pre-existing template), and easily pull collected data into your existing applications. A link can be generated that can be emailed, sent via SMS (on certain enterprise plans), or embedded into your website.

For more details on how to use PowerForms, please click on the link below: What is a PowerForm?

If you don’t have permission to create PowerForms, you should contact the DocuSign Admin at your company to see if it’s available.

Let me know if this helps. If you need a little more assistance, please provide more details about what’s going on.

Best regards, 

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Badge +2

Thank you, Nathaly! I’ll investigate Power Forms a little more and then may need to follow up with another question. We don’t yet have the document from our counsel, so I’m still flying blind a bit. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @Joette Unks , 

Thank you for reaching back.

Sure thing, that’s what we are hear for! I hope you have a great day!

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards, 

Badge +1

Hi Everyone,

I have created a envelope template in Docusign Setup on salesforce level and that template button added on the page layout level to send for signature. At the moment, when salesforce record comes to "Approved" stage then user clicks on "Send for signature" button to send the user for signature.

I'm trying to automate this on salesforce when the record becomes Approved, then after 1 hour document should be sent for signature automatically with out manual click. Can you please suggest.

Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @Sharath Reddy  , 

It seems like you already posted your question on to community.

You can find our response on your direct post: 

Best regards, 

Badge +1

Hi All,

we migrated users to a new domain and also a new Identity provider (IdP).

I can update the users email via mass update, how ever I wonder how I can delete the Entry in Security Sector for IdP and federated ID. Because if this still exists the user cannot login via SSO.

Regs,

Christo

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @Christo , 

It seems like you already posted your question on to community.

You can find our response on your direct post: 

Best regards,