Solved

am I charged envelop fees when I am using Outlook plugin to sign attachments? 

• 27 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

am I charged envelop fees when I am using Outlook plugin to sign attachments? 

icon

Best answer by David.Schmitz 27 February 2024, 18:48

View Original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@Dani I am unaware of any fees associated with the Microsoft plugins with DocuSign such as the Outlook plugin or Microsoft Word. These are optional integrations which can reduce steps in creating envelopes from these applications where normally individuals would create the DOCX file in Word, then save, then open DocuSign, then upload the Docx to a new envelope. The plugins allow you to perform many of these operations from within the applications the document was created or attached.  These have no cost to use but if you have an envelope creation limit then it still counts if creating the envelope from within these integrated applications. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Dani,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!