Skip to main content
Question

Inquiry about connection to Google Drive

Hi, I am a user of Google Workspace. I tired to use DocuSign add-on application but it did not work well. After entering signers, I encountered the attached error. Please advise me.

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @khiyama1112 ,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that you are getting an error, I understand this happens when trying to use the DocuSign add-on in Google Workspace.

This was an issue that came up a couple of years back that should have been resolved. The error itself suggests that your Google Admin hasn't granted permission to use the Google Workspace app in your organization. Can you contact them to confirm this is not the case?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Badge +1

Dear Nathaly, 

Thank you for your kind response.

Firstly I will ask google.

If I cannot solve this problem after that, I will ask you again.

Best Regards,

Kazuhiro Hiyama

Badge

We have absolutely the same issue with the add-on. It was working fine last week, but now we are getting 404s

And it’s not because of missing permissions

Could you please advise what we can do to get it working again?

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @BT CW ,

I’m sorry to hear that you are also getting the error. As mentioned to @khiyama1112, if the permissions are correct then I recommend you create a support case to have the issue filed as a new bug. Our engineering team resolved the issue a couple of years ago: GS-1903, but the issue seems to have reemerged.

Please open a Customer Support case by clicking the link below, and we’ll address your request as soon as possible. https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport  

1. Select Open a Support Case at the top of the page.
  2. Select the Continue button beneath eSignature, Rooms, and CLM. Note: If you're a DoD customer, select DoD Customer Login.
  3. Log in using your Product credentials (email and password) and select Continue:
    1. The DocuSign Support Center requires login credentials for a Production account. The account can be a Trial account, but it must be in a Production environment (i.e., not a Demo or Sandbox environment).
    2. Have issues logging in? Try these troubleshooting steps.
  4. Select a Case Subject. Note: If you have multiple DocuSign accounts, a pop-up will appear. Select an account to continue.
  5. Select any of the resources under ‘Need Answers Fast?’ that address your issue.
  6. If that doesn't answer your question, select the Add Case Details button.          
  7. Complete the case form.

Best regards,

Badge

We’re having the same issue as BT CW - was working fine a week ago. I noticed the color scheme of the plugin changed (from yellow to the new blue and red) and now we’re consistently getting the 404 error.

Badge

We are having the exact same issue too. Started during the past week. This looks like an issue on docusigns end not Google. One thing I will add is if you don't specify additional email addresses it seems to work. By work I mean it gets to the next step. It 404’s whenever I add additional addresses. Which again indicates a Docusign issue.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @Jbears and @TOS  ,

I’m sorry to hear that you are also getting the error.

The google steps was to confirm it wasn’t a permission issue, we appreciate your feedback and possible workaround, however, I do recommend you create a support case to have the issue filed as a new bug. I also recommend you reference the bug number: GS-1903.

Please open a Customer Support case by clicking the link below, and we’ll address your request as soon as possible. https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport  

1. Select Open a Support Case at the top of the page.
  2. Select the Continue button beneath eSignature, Rooms, and CLM. Note: If you're a DoD customer, select DoD Customer Login.
  3. Log in using your Product credentials (email and password) and select Continue:
    1. The DocuSign Support Center requires login credentials for a Production account. The account can be a Trial account, but it must be in a Production environment (i.e., not a Demo or Sandbox environment).
    2. Have issues logging in? Try these troubleshooting steps.
  4. Select a Case Subject. Note: If you have multiple DocuSign accounts, a pop-up will appear. Select an account to continue.
  5. Select any of the resources under ‘Need Answers Fast?’ that address your issue.
  6. If that doesn't answer your question, select the Add Case Details button.          
  7. Complete the case form.

Best regards,

Badge

I am experience the same issue as well.  I will open a support ticket.

You referred to the same bug happening previously (Bug GS-1903), how can we find and review the details of that?  Is there anything noted that would help resolve?

Badge +1

My problem still continues. So today I asked a support ticket. In my case, exactly similar to Jbears, “One thing I will add is if you don't specify additional email addresses it seems to work. By work I mean it gets to the next step. It 404’s whenever I add additional addresses. Which again indicates a Docusign issue.”

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @TravisW and @khiyama1112 ,

I’m sorry to hear that you are still getting the error.

Unfortunately, the details are only for internal review, however, in your case you can request more information on that bug, it did happen a couple of years ago so the issue can be provoked by a different source that could end up with the same error.

It is best for our engineers to check this issue as a possible new one. 

Best regards,