Skip to main content

We are a Public School District that receive a ton of PSLF forms that require an electronic signature, I always print the completed form for the employee file when I am done.  I cannot seem to do this within Docusign,  I get no option to “print” now.  I used to get an email of the competed form but now I do not.  How can I remedy this issue???

@Denise Seems like two issues.  1. How to print the document from a completed envelope and 2. Why you aren’t you getting the completion notifications.

1. If you are the Sender or a Recipient on the envelope you will see the envelope under your DocuSign user account (if you have one). As the Sender it would be in your Manage > Sent and as a Recipient under Manage > Inbox.  In either case go to the folder and locate the envelope and click the Envelope Name/Description.  From this envelope detail screen there is a Print button to the right side.
  2. Notifications can be disabled at a User level so you would want to check the notifications you have enabled under My Preferences > Notifications.  In order to get the completion notification (if enabled) you need to be part of the envelope workflow as either the Sender or a Recipient.  Lastly check Junk or Spam to see if they have been redirected due to volume or email setting.  more investigation may be needed if none of the items mentioned resolves.

Hi @Denise,

Completed documents are either A) attached to the email notification as PDFs or 😎 accessible through a link in the same email notification you receive in envelopes you’re included in (as a sender or signer)

It’s either A or B and this is managed through the ‘Signing settings’ tab of your DocuSign Settings, see screenshot below.

If the first checkbox is checked, it’s scenario A and if it’s unchecked, it’s B.

Regardless of A or B, you should then be able to print the document.

Can you please attach a screenshot of what you see when you try to access the completed document through the ‘Completed’ email notification so I can guide you further?

Sofian Saoudi,
Solusign Consulting - DocuSign Partner
Need help with DocuSign?
 🌎  www.solusign.com | 📧 sofian@solusign.com | 📺 Follow me on YouTube  

Hello @Denise ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!