Skip to main content
Solved

My organization is currently working on integrating an external application (Monday.com), to our DocuSign account. Has anyone in the community had trouble or success with integrating monday.com with their DocuSign account?

Here is the error message that we receive when attempting to establish the connection between Monday.com and DocuSign:

{"error":"Session Not Identified"}

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.  

We’re sorry that you’re having issues with your Monday.com integration.

Based on what you’ve shared here, it seems that the root cause of the problem is likely with Monday.com. 

Monday.com support will be in the best position to help fix the issue., as they own this integration and will have more information on its internal workings.

If after going to Monday.com support you still need assistance from our end, please confirm with them what specifically in your DocuSign configuration is preventing them from connecting their application and we will gladly look into the situation as soon as possible.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!  

Hi! I am having the same issue. I reached out to Monday.com support and they sent me back here.

Is there any way to fix this? Using docusign in my Monday boards would be extremely helpful :)

Help! We are having the same issue also. monday.com says that the issue is with Docusign. Their is another company who has an integration that works and so we are considering canceling our long standing Docusign account if we can't get it integrated with monday.com.

Docusign - please provide us with help!

Hello,

Mine is also not working, we need answers!

Has anyone been able to resolve this issue?

Yes! We resolved this by getting help from monday.com. Here was there email to me. Now....while it does work, it's not working as well as the Get Sign application extension for monday.com which can pull a document directly from the monday.com item, whereas DocuSign prompts you to find a file. But...we use docusign for other things outside of monday.com so we don't want to pay for 2 apps. Here is the fix:

Thanks for reaching back out. From the PDF you provided, it looks like the steps you're taking aren't correct. Instead of adding the integration recipe to the board like the installation implies, you want to close that window. Instead open any of the items' Updates section and add the DocuSign item view to the item. This will prompt you to connect, and once you connect through that prompt the integration will actually be configured. 

You can view those steps once more here - https://www.loom.com/share/5-Generic-Board-Testing-14-September-2023-dbdcebabc041411188da42b00bd6480d?sid=5ece3e79-6fed-493f-a39e-be4be2d0ae94