Skip to main content

i copied myself when i sent them ,  so why have i not received a copy of what i sent in my outlook?

Are you referencing sending out an envelope and adding a “Receives a Copy” to your Outlook email address?

If so then there are a few reasons why you may not have received the notification.

1. You set a Signing Order in which the “Receives a Copy” was set to #2 or later and therefore you would not receive the copy notification until Recipient #1 has completed their action.
  2. Blocked by firewalls or spam rules.  Check Spam and Junk to verify if the “Receives a Copy” did occur.
  3. Notifications for your User in DocuSign has the “copy” notification turned off.

There are other reasons but these are some of the common issues.  Just a sidenote: If you are the Sender of an envelope you get a notification of completion by default without having to add yourself to the envelope.

Hi @Will,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.