Skip to main content

As an Admin, I cannot find an option to access envelopes from deactivated users. I want to see closed and in progress envelopes. I read that I can share those with me, but I cannot find them.

Hi.,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community. 

In order to be able to access a user's envelopes you will need to include yourself as part of the "Shared Access" users list for the user that owns the envelopes, this applies to closed users as well.

You can update your Shared Access selection for a given user in Settings>Users>Actions menu next to the user holding the envelopes> Manage Shared Access.

For detailed steps on how to manage a user's shared access setup, see:

Manage Shared Access to Envelopes

Once you have included yourself in the Shared Access users list, you will be able to access the user's envelopes under Manage>Shared Access>Pick the concerned user from the list.

You can find more information on this process, here:

Shared Access to Envelopes

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. For more information about which options are available for your account, contact your account administrator. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. 

Compare eSignature plans & pricing 

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

Thanks, for your response!

I cannot see deactivated users in the user's list, I can only see active users. Is there a way to filter and get to them? Or am I not able to see them because that may not be included in my plan? Thanks!

Hi,

Thank you for following up.

If you are unable to find the user in question under Settings>Users, most likely the reason behind this is that "closed" users were not included as part of your filters.

You can manage your filters at the top right corner of the dashboard, there you will be able to specify what statuses should be included in the list.

For detailed steps on how to look up your users, see:

Search for Users

Please don't hesitate in letting me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

Found them, thank you!