Skip to main content

Hello everyone. I’m new to Docusign.

I want to send a contract to sign to a buyer. I need three things :

1. The buyer to put his full name and address
  2. Me and the buyer to use two distinct places to insert the signature.
  3. Have the initials on the end of each page of the contract.

Intuitively, I though that I would upload the PDF to use as a template, put a tag for the buyer full name and address, two separate signature tags on a selected page and two initials tags on the bottom of each page.

But I’m pretty sure I’m wrong, because I can’t find an address field to drag on my template, and there is only one signature tag.

Please help me understand how I can achieve my goal.

Hello, @Olivier MATROT 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

Currently, we do not have an Address field as we have for Name, email, Signed Date, and others.

I’d suggest two things:

1. If you already know in advance what’s the customer address then you can use the Pre-Fill tools to add a Text field with the address type by you before sending an envelope.

2. If you do not know the customer’s address then you can add a Text field to him/her fill in the address.

Let me know if I answered your question, if so, I’d appreciate your Like here, thanks!

Best,

Alexandre

As suggested, I’ve added a text field with a tooltip to make sure the recipient understand the purpose. Is there a sandbox to test the signing process and see if this will work ?

Hi @Olivier MATROT,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.