Skip to main content

I can see the watermark on the images (wich is ok cause not everyone has signed) but why when i Download the document the watermark disapears on the PDF downloaded?

Hello @Eric Gaudette,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this might cause you, I know the importance of having security that the watermark provides for an ongoing envelope; I understand that you want to why the watermark is not showing when the signer downloads the envelope even if it is not completed.

Is this the first time that this has happened?

Are other envelopes impacted by this?

Are you the only user having this behavior?

Would it be possible for you to provide the envelope ID?

If you are an account admin could you provide the current configuration for the watermark settings? if you are not an admin, have you contacted one?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi thanks for the reply

After a few tests we noticed that if an external email download a document signed but not finished yet (others signatures remaining) it works : The watermarks is there when downloading.

But When it is internally (another signer from our company) if he’s downloading the document (even if there is signatures left) the watermark is not showing when downloading…

So is there a difference between a watermark staying or not when signatures are remaining for outside singatures and internally signers?

Thanks

Hello @Eric Gaudette,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, to confirm are you a regular user or an account admin?

Can you provide an Envelope ID for one of the envelopes that is presenting this issue?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Hi @Eric Gaudette ,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance with this., feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,