Skip to main content
Trying to sign in, says login in from a new device ( its not new)! Gives me a code by email, enter code & still gives the same message. Help!

We are having the exact same issue! Following!

Hi

Try clearing you cache and cookies then log in again.

Regards

I just had my User try clearing the cache and try logging in using other browsers. I finally had her send me her password and email, and I logged in on my PC (miles away) and I got the same message (unfortunately).

Give it a try using incognito mode in browser. I often get this and have not had a problem it works right away.

Thanks! I tried that as well, and got the same result. I "think" finally figured it out.

See Attached (hope you can access--I had a hard time uploading)

If not: My Preferences

Privacy & Security

Two-Step Verification (Manage Two-Step Verification)

You will have to login again (probably get another Verification code)

Make sure Two Step Verification is turned off (Ours was turned off-this was not our issue)

Click the back arrow (beside Two-step verification)

Select the "Privacy and Security" tab

Click on Device Verification arrow

Make sure this is turned off (this was our problem--I have no idea how it got turned on!)

Found the answer! Go to your profile, manage profile, Security & Privacy tab and disable Device Verification. DocuSign may have pushed this out to all users, but you can edit your setting, thank goodness. I had to go through the verification process one more time before it allowed me to save the change but it worked.

This is what we did for the e-mail

If you are getting prompts to receive an e-mail with a code, please follow the below instructions.

1. Log into DocuSign
  2. Click on your initials in the upper right corner
  3. Click on Manage Profile
  4. Click on the Privacy and Security tab
  5. Log into DocuSign
  6. Click on Device Verification
  7. Click on the Blue check mark to turn this off.
  8. You shouldn’t have to do the verification from here on out. 

I got a new laptop at work and it kept asking for the code. I followed the process so I no longer have to enter one but, despite logging in from this same laptop daily for almost 2 weeks, I still get the New Device Login email from DocuSign. What a waste of time!

I turned off the device verification but i still get an email saying "We noticed a login from a new device or browser" but it doesn't ask for a security code anymore;

How do you get rid of this?