Skip to main content

Dear DocuSign Community,

I have questions regarding my account. In my account, I have several users (different companies), but the issue is that when signing documents for each of them, the registered address of the main account's company is displayed. The questions are as follows:

Is it possible to make sure that the user's address is directly indicated when signing documents?
Can a user be made into a separate new account, and can the data from this user be transferred to the new account?

Your assistance on these matters would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi @Alina Saloid,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that your signer’s account address is being included in your envelope upon completion, but I will share more details on the topic.

The user address included in the envelope’s Certificate of Completion, will always default to the account’s profile address.

As a workaround, I would suggest adding a text box in your envelope where your signer can include their address.

For more details on this topic, see:

Certificate of Completion

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

@Alina Saloid
Depending on your account plan, there may be the possibility of creating sub accounts.  Enterprise Pro accounts have this capability and the recommendation would be a holding company plus one sub account per company and associate the users with the respective accounts.
If you do not have an Enterprise Pro account may be set up a different DocuSign accounts per company, depending on what makes financial sense for you.

Hi @Alina Saloid,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

Hi Everyone,
Thank you for your responses!

But unfortunately there is no solution to my questions, I received an answer from Dogusain support.

The Certificate of Completion will always indicate the billing address of the main account and data cannot be transferred from one account to another.

Hi @Alina Saloid,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

This feedback will be useful to future users looking for more information on this matter.

Also, I encourage you to consider submitting this idea to be reviewed by our development team for possible implementation. If you’re a DocuSign Administrator for a corporate plan, you have the additional option of filing your request through a support case, or by reaching out to your Account Team. We invite you to share your product suggestions and feature requests on our dedicated ideas page (https://community.docusign.com/ideas), where we can collaborate to shape the future of our product together. I appreciate you taking the time to reach back to me, don’t hesitate in letting me know of any other question or concern that may arise and I will look into them as soon as possible.

Happy DocuSigning!

Best regards,

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

@Alina Saloid
Depending on your account plan, there may be the possibility of creating sub accounts.  Enterprise Pro accounts have this capability and the recommendation would be a holding company plus one sub account per company and associate the users with the respective accounts.
If you do not have an Enterprise Pro account may be set up a different DocuSign accounts per company, depending on what makes financial sense for you.

Thank you for your answer. I have eSignatureReal Estate plan. Please advise can I separate users into different accounts while retaining all the information?