Skip to main content

does anyone know an actual phone number or email to reach sales or support? 

@TeamAtlas Here is the DocuSign Sales # 1 (877) 720-2040.

Hello @TeamAtlas ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Is there a UK number as trailing through endless topics of similar issues that do not really match yours is pointless and a waste of time. Surely a chat bot at this point would better?  

If your annual usage exceeds 500 envelopes, I would recommend working with a reliable DocuSign partner for purchasing envelopes and obtaining services. A trusted partner can provide personalized support and guidance, which is often more effective than navigating through automated responses or general community topics.

FreeLink/甫连信息
🌍 DocuSign Partner | Partner Profile
🏆 2024 APAC Reseller Growth Partner of the Year
🔧 First globally to pass DocuSign eSignature Technical Consultant certification
🚀 Expertise in DocuSign integrations with in-house systems for leading enterprises across various industries.

Feel free to reach out for collaboration opportunities.

Is there a UK number as trailing through endless topics of similar issues that do not really match yours is pointless and a waste of time. Surely a chat bot at this point would better?  

Found this in the docusign forums:

“To request a callback from our support team, you will need to add your contact details as part of a new support case, by filling out the form provided below:

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. “

good luck

mr1