Skip to main content

Dear DocuSign Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request assistance with converting my current customer account to a developer account. By mistake, I initially created a standard customer account and purchased a subscription. However, my intention was to create a developer account, as we need to integrate your APIs into our site.

Could you please help me with converting my existing subscription to a developer account? This change is crucial for our project as we plan to extensively use DocuSign APIs for our integration.

Thank you for your understanding and support. I look forward to your prompt response.

Hi @herman,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that you have purchased the wrong subscription, but I will point you to the best resources to solve the issue. If you are looking to create a “Developer” account in our Demo environment, you can do so by filling out the form provided below:

Get your FREE Developer Account

You are welcome to recycle your email address, this will not affect you and might be useful in the future. You will be required to start your API testing in demo, so your API Key can then be promoted to production through our Go Live process. If you are looking to change your plan to one of our “Developer” plans in our production environment instead of creating a demo account, our Support team can assist in switching your current selection to the one you are looking for. You can open a new support case, here:

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. If needed, you may call us at one of the phone numbers listed here:

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

​Hi @herman,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!