Skip to main content

When sending a document using Specify Recipients, once the Reviewer specifies the additional recipients, does the recipient’s (eg signer 3 & 4 below) email notification requesting signatures reference the original Sender or the Reviewer’s name?

Thanks

Hi Jacsta,

Recipients 3 and 4 will see the name of the Sender and not the name of the Reviewer.

Sofian Saoudi,
Solusign Consulting - DocuSign Partner
Need help with DocuSign?
 🌎  www.solusign.com | 📧 sofian@solusign.com | 📺 Follow me on YouTube  

Thanks Sofian. So the only way to have the signatory notification come from the Reviewer is to have the Reviewer create a new envelope after the Reviewer stage, is that correct?

I’m trying to get a process in place whereby the signatories for each document are tracked in each individual envelope. For this particular type of document approval, Recipients 3 and 4 have requested their notifications come from a single Reviewer (not the Sender). For each document, the Sender & the first few signatories may differ, but we require the Reviewer to be the same each time & the notifications to always come from this Reviewer once Recipients 3 and 4 are added. Is there any way to achieve this so signatory workflows are in a single envelope for each document? Trying to avoid two envelopes & losing the tracking of the Sender & first signatories.

Thanks

Hi @Jacsta,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi Christopher,

I have been unable to find a solution to the signing process that I require but I am not sure that DocuSign has the capability to do what I require without using two envelopes. Thanks

Hello @Jacsta,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, to clarify is it a must that the reviewer shows as the sender of the notification? can it be a generic email from your company?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Hi @Jacsta,

I hope you are doing well.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue, if not, are you able to provide the information that I previously requested? If so, please do so in a reply to this question so that I am able to further assist you with your issue

Best regards,

Hi Christopher,

Yes, issue can be resolved using a generic email. Not sure we will implement that solution but it is the best option.

Thanks

Hello @Jacsta,

Best regards,