Skip to main content

I’ve created an envelope I need to send to 45 people to have signed.  I added the document and all 45 recipients.  They all need to sign the form individually using the same fields.  I added the fields but the color coding leads me to believe it’s only for the first person on the list.  I can’t tell if I hit send whether or not everyone will receive the same envelope or if only the first person on the list will have the fields to fill out.  It’s basically a bulk send but I don’t have the account tier to add all the names at once.

I even tried a template but it asks me to add fields for every recipient.

@AntDemby 

The scenario you describe can be done with the Bulk Send functionality in Docusign eSignature. You can upload the 45 recipients via CSV file to send one individual envelope for signature.

Hi @AntDemby,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.