Skip to main content

An associate of mine is blind, but is required to sign legal documents. Does the docusign software contain any ADA assistive features that can be accessed in this particular instance?

@Rrichard 

Yes, Docusign support accessibility and it is a key priority for us.

You can find more details here: https://www.docusign.com/accessibility

Specifically for Signing, you should review this Docusign Support article.

Thanks for the quick response. I’ll let you know how this worked out at the end of the day.

My Associate was able to access the links you forwarded, but his work load precluded him attempting to download the reader software. He anticipates downloading may occur by Monday. If you don’t mind, I’ll continue to keep you apprised. I’m anxious for a positive outcome as this will make a significant difference in his overall performance. Neither he nor his wife were familiar with either reader.

Hi @Rrichard,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.