Skip to main content

I tried to sign a document and my signature came out as a generic cursive signature, despite the fact that my real signature was saved in the account.  There was no way to get my real signature on the document.  I also noticed a message that said my payment method had expired in July 2023, which is not correct, because my information was current in the account and a bill had been automatically charged to my payment method in January 2024.  I logged out, then logged in again.  When I logged in, I was promted to create a signature and my old signatures had disappeared from the account.  Bottom line: while I have some of my signed document history saved, Docusign has erased my signature and seems to believe that my credit card has expired even though it is current and was recently used

Hi @maubor !

It's not possible to affirm, but based on your post, it seems to me that you have more than one account created using exactly the same email address. DocuSign allow customers to have more than one account.

As this verification involves confidential information, in this scenario, the best option is to open a ticket with the DocuSign Customer Support Team so that they can validate you and verify your account details. If you wish, they can also close them.

Please, let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you.  This is very useful and makes sense to me.  I had to sign a document a few weeks ago.  I accessed it through an email link.  During signing, I placed a company name in the document (meaning I was signing on behalf of the company).  I had never done that.  For some reason, that company name is now appearing within the Docusign account that I am getting access to and where my signatures have disappeared.  It sounds like you’re on the right track.  I will open a ticket with customer support.  Thanks again,

Thanks @maubor !

If the customer support identify more than one account, you can ask them to close one and you’ll consolidate all new information just in one account.

Let me know if I can help you with something else!

Hello @maubor ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!