Skip to main content

Hi,

I sent to community yesterday but not had any replies although some did view it.

So my issues is and only just started to happen on some but not all envelopes.

I have created an envelope with a few documents to sign and with other back-up data on others. The first person to sign cannot see all the documents where I can!

I did a test yesterday with a few people with 3 pages, 1 person to sign doc 1, the other person to sign doc 2 and doc 3 was for info only.

Person 1 could see doc 1 & 3 & Person 2 could see docs 2 & 3. Whats happening??

Alan

Hi Alan Rooney,

This sounds like the feature “Document visibility” is active in the account and was not configured how you expect it. If a document has any tag, e.g. signature it will only be visible to those with a tag on that document. Documents without tags are visible to everyone, which explains the behaviour you see. There are various settings around this, you can find the details and how to set it on the DocuSign Support website.

Please see the following DocuSign Support Article and document visibility: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=gbo1643332197980&topicId=eui1578456411411.html&_LANG=enus

Hello @Alan Rooney ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, could you please click the "Accept as Solution" button at the bottom of the post? It helps other community members who might have similar questions.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!