Skip to main content

A member of our C-suite needs to sign numerous changes to the labor contracts of different employees. I'm considering creating an envelope where he is the sole recipient. Is this even a good idea and would he be able to sign all the documents in one go? It's important to note that, for legal reasons, we need to use a Qualified Electronic Signature (QES), which requires an EID card and a PIN code.

If it's not possible to sign everything at once, does that mean he would have to enter the PIN code multiple times?

We currently do not have the enterprise version of DocuSign, which is why I'm asking. We were already considering docusign for other unrelated reasons.

Hi @Jordi !

If we take your use case demand without considering any integration involved, if you need each document to be a different transaction (envelope) and all to contain your director's QES signature, you will need him to access and sign each envelope individually. This process is necessary because for each transaction a signature certificate from the signatory will be included to each .PDF, which can later be validated through a specific website or software.

We do not recommend that you ask your director to sign just one document and then use this signed document to start new envelopes. This way, the signature on the "original" document will not be kept for compliance reasons, nor will the director's data appear on the new Certificate of Completion.

However, we suggest that you contact our commercial team to check if any type of integration/automation can be applied/developed for your use case.

Hi @Jordi,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!