Skip to main content

Need to remove people from being signature options as well as remove old text used in forms that are no longer pertinent.

What are the steps for that? I thought it was in my preferences but there is no option readily available.

Hello, @Nneal 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

Remove old names/email addresses for recipients  is possible through My preferences, Contacts. There you can see all the available contact for your user so you can remove the old ones, however if other users in your account has other registered contacts marked as Shared contact so they need to delete them from their My Preferences, Contacts option otherwise the other senders will still viewing those contacts. 

Any Web form or Powerforms are created from a template. If you are using a Powerform so you need to find the template used to generate it, once you find it,  edit the Template then look for any dropdown lists, edit it then remove old text/names if present. Create a new Powerform. A new URL will be generated.

Web forms are created from a Template, however differently from a Powerform, you can edit the Web form, find the dropdown fields and any other field, edit them, remove what you want, save the Web Form then publishes it again.

Let me know if I answered your question, if so, I’d appreciate your Like, thanks.

Use the @ with my name in case you’re going to reply me so I’ll be notified by email.

Best,

Alexandre

Hello @Nneal ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!