Skip to main content

The Summary Certificate contains emails address and phone numbers that should not be disclosed to the other signing parties.  Is there an option to prevent the certificate from being sent to certain signers?

@cataze 

It is not possible to configure it, that the Certificate of Completion (CoC) is only sent to certain signers.

There is an account-wide setting to choose if the CoC should be attached in the completion email or not. It is located in the DocuSign eSignature Admin → Signing Settings → Envelope Delivery (at the very bottom)

“Attach certificate of completion to envelope” is the checkbox you want to uncheck to remove it from being attached to the completion email from DocuSign eSignature:

Even after unchecking the box, the recipients will still be able to download the CoC from their DocuSign account or via the link in the completion email to access the envelope.

Hi mrave.

Thank you for clarifying. 

Do you know if there a page where we can register a request change for something like this?

Cataze

I would also like to know where I can request this change as its a risk issue for us, particularly when using document visibility but then all the details are displayed on the certificate. 

I would also request for this as an enhancement. There should be an option available to restrict the signers from receiving audit trail or email and phone number details should be hidden

Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible. However, any feedback that can improve our users’ experience is always more than welcome. We invite you to share your product suggestions and feature requests on our dedicated ideas page (https://community.docusign.com/ideas), where we can collaborate to shape the future of our product together.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

@cataze 

At the top of this community forum page there is a menu: Discussion - Get Started - Groups - Events - Ideas - FAQs - Learn

If you click on “Ideas” it will take you to a page where you can list ideas and see what others have requested.

good luck

mr1