Skip to main content

I have a DocuSign fill in form and single envelope where the target recipient company will have one Recipient complete the form and another different Recipient sign the form. I have no idea if the completing Recipient has a DocuSign account. Is that required in all circumstances when needed one of the recipients to be allowed to edit/complete the form but not sign?

Hello, @sman99 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

By default, the recipients (signers) receiving the notification email to sign an envelope does NOT need an account at DocuSign. So, yes, your recipients can fill up a form and/or sign it.

Only if your Account Admin has changed the Security Settings for the account requiring to the signers have a DocuSign account. 

I hope that helps!

Alexandre

Hi @sman99,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!