Skip to main content

I attempted to sign the document using Docusign, but the signature process was not completed well.

To provide detailed information about the situation, I have arranged screenshots as follows.

I also asked the company's Service team, but I only received the following response.

“Please be advised that as per Access team you have DocuSign access”

Is there a solution to this problem? 

1. I selected the signing reason and clicked ‘sign’ button

1. click continue button

1. A new popup appears and Input email address and password
  1. A new popup appears and then click close

1. Despite clicking "close" at step 4, authentication is still in progress. Click ‘x’ or ‘cancel’ button

1. Repeat the sign process

Thank you.

@GJKorea 

This is not a problem, but the standard behaviour for 21 CFR Part 11 accounts, which require a dedicated login for each signature to comply with the regulation.

It seems like you were unable to log into your DocuSign account or there was an issue after you were able to correctly log in with your browser to recognise this in the other browser tab and continue with signing.

Using a different browser for signature or clearing the cache and cookies should resolve this issue if it is not related to a very slow internet connection, which may also lead to the problem of this operation timing out.

Hi @GJKorea,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.