Skip to main content
  1. I would prefer if there was no signing order for documents. From what I can see, it seems that if you just don’t click the signing order box it’ll send the document to sign to all participants at the same time. Am I understanding correctly?
  2. I also want all the participants to be able sign on the same document. It seems as if all the participants do sign on the same document. Or does there have to be a signing order in order to all sign on the same document?

Hi Matthew,

Welcome  to our DocuSign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

The envelope’s signing order is independent from how signature fields will be displayed during the signing session.

As long as you have disabled the Signing Order checkbox, your recipients will not be required to sign your documents in any particular order and will receive their envelope access link at the same time.

For more details on how to set a signing order, see:

Set a signing order

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Happy DocuSigning!

Best regards,  

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!  

Hi @MatthewDylanPienaar,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!