Skip to main content

I was under the impression that you are able to add an upload field to the powerform but I am unable to figure out how.  Can anyone confirm if it is indeed possible and if so, how do you do it?

@Shannon15534 Are you the creator of the Powerform or were you given a link and told to upload an attachment?

Powerforms are based off a Template. When the Template is created you can add DocuSign fields for specific Recipients (Needs to sign) who need to take action on the document. One of the fields that can be added is called an attachment tag that allows a specific Recipient or Recipients to add an attachment to the envelope. The attachment tag is found on the tagging screen on the left side of the screen and it’s called “Attachment”.  Drag and drop the field to the document in the Template, assign it to the correct Recipient and Save. Any change to the Template is added to the Powerform automatically. When the individual fills out the landing page Recipients on the Powerform, then select Begin Signing they would then be allowed to enter data into field sand add attachments.

Hi @Shannon15534,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.