Skip to main content

I currently have a Powerform in use. It has a initial person that fills out the form with their information. The form then goes through the signing order for review and signatures. I am trying to figure out how the initial person that fills out the form can receive email updates of the form. Must people that fill the form out are guest users and do not have a account. 

Hi @Tyler Cross,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you are looking to provide PowerForm initiators with notifications for envelope status changes, and I will share more details on the topic. PowerForm initiators are required to enter their name and email as part of the PowerForm landing page, or through fields in the document, this is a must within the PowerForm model. These signers will be notified of envelope status changes, unless they have an active DocuSign user and have manually disabled these notifications in their user preferences. You can find more information on this setup, here:

Manage Docusign email notification preferences

Test a PowerForm

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @Tyler Cross,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!