Skip to main content
Solved

POA title not showing up in signature block

• 2 February 2024
  • 2 replies

I sent docs to a signer to be signed as a power of attorney.  In the recipient information, I entered the name as “John Doe, POA for Jane Doe”.  But when the document was e-signed, it only appears as “John Doe” on the page.  I really need that POA title to appear with the signature on the PDF documents.  Help!  

Hello @rrpvirginia,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you, I know the importance of having displaying as needed in the envelope; I understand you need to have a POA title along with the name of the signer.

To clarify you put the name in the section to add recipients?

Or did you have a text field?

If you add it during the Add Recipients section, do you know if your account admin locks the recipient's name?

If you are an Admin, do you have access to the Signature Adoption Configuration, this view allows account administrators to customize signing options for the account. This includes specifying available signing modes, limiting signature styles, locking recipient names for signing, and setting minimum pixel requirements for drawn signatures.

Signature Adoption Configuration

Signing Options Limits

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi @rrpvirginia,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.