Skip to main content

I used to be able to see the pending envelopes on someone else’s level when I am cc’d on the document at the same level that they have been assigned as a signer and recently it changed. 

Is there a way to turn this feature back on? As far as I am aware I didn’t change anything on my end. 

Hello @tessabadrabo ,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that you are unable to see those waiting for others when cc’d, I understand you have not changed your settings.

May I know if you are being added to the documents using a signing order and if so, are you being placed in first or last?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hi, 

The people sending envelopes have been using a signing order and have been placing me on the same level of the person who needs to sign. So if it just going to one person we are both assigned to the first level. If there are multiple and say the person I am trying to see if the third person to sign, I am cc’d on the third level as well. 

Thanks! 

Tess

Hello @tessabadrabo ,

Thank you for reaching back.

I was testing a couple of ways in which something can cause the experience you are having.

So, if you are being placed in a signing order where you are first with no other recipients in that same position, you should be able to see the Waiting for others list, as well as if you are being set as the first recipient with another recipient or in the middle (you should see any pending recipients waiting for action). As far as I know it isn’t an exact feature, it would be just part of the process. Can you provide an envelope ID where such a reaction can be viewed?

Best regards,

Does anyone know how to fix my issue.  Whenever I send docusign documents it shows it coming from another real estate agent.  One that isn’t even at my company.  

Hello @Andy Lucas ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that the envelopes are not showing the correct real estate agent. I understand that you are sending from the correct account, however, can you provide a screenshot of where this name is showing up?

Best regards,

(image removed due to personal information)

Hello @Andy Lucas ,

Thank you for your reply.

I have reviewed the image you’ve provided.

That could be due to three reasons listed below:

Best regards,

Hello @Andy Lucas ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator