Skip to main content

Hello all. I have an envelope which needed correcting. This was done successfully. Out of the 4 signatures needed, three have signed, but the fourth signer is not seeing the changes made. What could be the possible causes, and how to get the changes to show? Any orientation is appreciated, thanks! Salvador

@sgarciav - What kind of changes were made to the envelope?  If any of the envelopes include documents where signatures have been completed, these documents will be locked for editing.  

Thanks John. The changes made were that some text was ex’d out and replaced by new text. This was done by adding a text field while in correction mode, adding the X’s to “cross out” previous text, then added new text. Next signer was able to see the changes and signed. Current signer is not seeing these changes. This is odd since we have done this type of correction many times without issue.

I am looking into this, but do not see anything odd about the envelope. Salvador

@sgarciav - That is odd.   Were the signers assigned a signing order?  The only thing I can think of is that if they did not, that current signer has the active signing window before the changes were made.  Maybe ask them to refresh their browser or use a different browser.

Good idea about using a different browser. There is a signing order, and this signer is the last on the list. I am waiting to meet with her. We’ll see if I can resolve this when I do. I will update this thread as is possible. Thanks! Salvador

Hi @sgarciav,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.